Monday, March 24, 2008

The start of something new!



A new project to plan for - excellent!
All my felt is created with hand dyed merino wool. After many years I am still surprised with the endless colour combinations that are possible. It certainly remains a challenge to come up with new selections.
I have had the best fun this week working out new shades for a school project, coming up in April. This is the first batch and represents the colours of Spring.
The project is a wall installation of changing seasons with trees and birds. Am really looking forward to starting!


3 comments:

  1. Hello, tell us stories about the beginning and so on,
    nice colours, I love them, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Dear!
    Welcome to blogging. I am sure that you will love it. I talk of felts but also life. I love the colors that you put together and promise to frequent your blog.
    Shalom,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls! This is exciting. Thankyou for your encouragement.
    I will do my best!

    Love E

    ReplyDelete