Monday, December 12, 2011

Festive Cheer in the Studio!


Dear Friends,
Well the festive season is nearly upon us and so the studio is in the mood as well.
Every year I get out an ever expanding box of decorations and have a lovely time putting them up.

I never used to, but it is such a special place to go for me that I felt it needed to mark the occasion as well. I spent rather a lot of time hanging everthing up but it was such fun and I look forward to it every year now!























If you have a workplace or a studio - or even just a corner to call your own I hope you find some time to include it in the festive season as well. Not matter what your faith - marking these occasions does give shape and colour to our year and does make for a memorable time.


Have a gorgeous week

Love

Elizabeth

XXX

5 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth, it looked fabulous when I was there just recently, it must be even more wonderful now. You inspired me to decorate my studio too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some delightful decorations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have a marvelous collection of holiday decorations!! It is such fun to visit with them each year!!! Happy Christmas to you dear Elizabeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMANS AND
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

    ReplyDelete