Monday, September 30, 2013

Stitches and Craft Show!

Dear Friends,
In the last week or so I have had some really exciting news! I am to be the guest artist at the Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne - held at the Caulfield Racecourse. I am really thrilled and quite honoured!

I will have my book for sale as well as all the samples on display and some felt that doesn't appear in the book as well!  A review of the book can be found   here -  along with other information connected to the show.

I will be demonstrating throughout the 4 days showcasing different techniques.

Dates are:  24th - 27th of October  10 - 4.30pm

I hope you can drop by to say hello!

Love
Elizabeth
xxxx





7 comments:

  1. Congratulatioms elizabeth! Your felting will brighten the day!
    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Will you be there? I am starting to get quite excited about it all
      E xxx

      Delete
  2. Dear Elizabeth....I love your book....It is gorgeous....with so many beautiful color photos! Thank you for publishing such a well written book. It's a fantastic addition to my feltmaking library.

    Big hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU so much Dawn! I am thrilled that you are pleased with it! I just hope the next one is a lot quicker. I hope you find a different technique to have a go at!
      Return Hugs
      Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a fantastic accomplishment! Congratulations Elizabeth! I hope to see you there, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the show is going well!

    Your Felt Happy photo is wonderful and makes me smile - nothing cheers like pretty felt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waouh ! c'est magnifique ! bravo !

    ReplyDelete